Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Family That Blogs Together Stays Together

Dh (I learned that term from Mrs. Mac) took me shopping yesterday for a speaker phone so I could have my hands free for typing, etc., when my daughter or son is giving me a computer lesson. When my son heard that I was going to try blogging, he immediately wanted to set up his own blog. It's a pretty neat way for a mother and her children to stay in touch.

I'm sure my blogs will become more interesting when I learn how to include pictures or other art work to go along with the story. Until then, I hope you will stay with me and give me your feedback.......

Tiffy

4 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

Hurray Tiffy! You have made a post without any outside help! Now if we can just get flavoman to post once in a while, and get Chris to make a blog, we can keep in touch often.

Pat said...

It's so intimidating until you learn the program....that's how I felt after going to work after being a housewife for over 30 years!
You're doing just fine and I think you have some good teachers in your children.

gramma_s said...

Isn't it wonderful that we have daughters to teach us how to use computers. And I agree very much when you say Grandchildren are a gift from God. I have 52 gifts form God and I'll tell which one I love the most. It is the one that is with me at any given time. or the one I see a picture of on the internet, in fact it is all of them. :-) (That's a smilly face)
In case no one has told you, you have a wonderful daughter that I'm sure is a gift from God also. I'm just gramma_s in case your blog don't tell you

Maggie Ann said...

Welcome to the blogging community! Its a wonderful place...and I certainly enjoy it...smile.