Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What Have I Gotten Myself Into??

Here I sit at my laptop wondering why at 71, and a great grandmother to boot, I decided to learn to use a computer. I'm doing ok at sending e-mails and checking on my daughter's blog, but setting up my own blog is another matter all together!! My daughter, who lives out of state, has been on the phone with me leading me through this confusing process. I'm hoping down the road I might be in contact with other seniors who are on the same page as I am when it comes to computer knowledge.

5 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

Welcome to blogland mummy! Hoping you can maneuver your way around without too much fuss. Love, Buffy

Pat said...

Guess what Tiffy? You've been added to my favorites list - with just one blog! Your precious daughter will help you step by step and if you make a mistake...you'll be just like the rest of us!
Welcome!!
Tiffy & Buffy..hmmmmmm

Margie said...

Hi!! Glad you're here, I'm gonna add you to my favorites!

Love from Michigan!!

Pat said...

Just wanted to let you know, I put that extra copy of "Thoughts of Home" in the mail for you today...enjoy!

Terry said...

Ha!!!
I found you at Margie's site and I couldn't believe my eyes!
Mrs. Mac's Mom!!!
What has that lassie gotten you into ?
I will be back....Terry

This Southern Ontario girl is going to add you to her favourites whenever she gets the time!!